Sign Up for Service
How to Sign Up For Service with Wheatland Electric
If you’ve just relocated to an area Wheatland serves, here’s what you need to do to establish electric service with us:
- Fill out and print the Commercial Membership Application and Service Contract or the Residential Membership Application and Service Contract.
- Visit one of Wheatland’s 7 local offices.
- Show government-issued photo ID and turn in your form at the office.
- Put down a deposit or provide a letter of credit from another utility showing 12 months good credit history if you are establishing new service.
- If you are requesting new service for a location that is a residential rental, a rental lease agreement is required in the name of the member requesting service.