Participate in Paperless Billing and Receive a $5 Bill Credit
It’s time to say goodbye to misplaced bills and clutter with paperless billing from Wheatland Electric Cooperative. By going paperless, you can conveniently view and pay your electric bill online, all while making a positive impact on the environment. Best of all, it’s easy, convenient and absolutely free.
- View or print your electric bill anytime with 24/7 access to your secure online information.
- Receive an automated email notification when your monthly electric bill is ready.
- Easily review your electric usage, payment and billing history.
- Use your credit/debit card or your checking account to pay your bill online with SmartHub.
In addition to receiving an automated email notification when your monthly electric bill is ready, you will also receive automated messages when your credit/debit card is about to expire, notice of intent to disconnect service if payment is not received, and a notice of discontinuation of service if your
account is delinquent.
How to Sign Up
If you are not currently signed up for online account access with SmartHub:
- Sign up for new online account access through Smart-Hub and complete the information required.
- Log into SmartHub, click on “My Profile” on top menu.
- Choose “Update My Printed Bill Settings,” click “Turn off Printed Bills,” and choose “Yes” to confirm.
If you have an existing online account with SmartHub:
- Log into your online SmartHub account and click on “My Profile” on top menu.
- Choose “Update My Printed Bill Settings.”
- Click “Turn off Printed Bills” and choose “Yes” to confirm.
Members who sign up for paperless billing through SmartHub by October 31, 2016, will receive a $5 bill credit. Wheatland thanks you for participating in paperless billing.